The 2nd China (Shenzhen) Innovation & Entrepreneurship International Competition
Call for Judges
The 2nd China (Shenzhen) Innovation & Entrepreneurship International Competition (the competition) invites you to serve as a judge for the preliminary round of the regional competition in Sydney Australia. This would be a great opportunity to share your expertise, see the high-end talent quality elites, get recognition as an industry leader, and most importantly, to contribute to excellence in the high-end technology field by helping select and celebrate the very best projects.
How do I become a Judge?
Experts of technological, human resources, and investment fields are going to organized to ensure justice and equity of the whole competition.
If you are:
1. Investment & Startup experts:
· Highly experienced in startup investment / management
· Current or former executive of institutions focusing on strategic planning, enterprise innovation or startup investment.
2. Industrial & Technological experts
· Current or former key position holder in universities or research institutions
· Renowned international award winner or tutor of such projects
· Influential in one of the following industries or relevant fields:
1. Internet and mobile Internet (information technology)
2. Electronic science and technology
3. Biology and life science and technology
4. Advanced manufacturing,
5. Materials & energy (including energy conservation and environmental protection).
We encourage you to apply by sending an email including a description of your qualifications to email@example.com for getting more information.
Once you are selected, you will receive a confirmation letter containing the agreement, the criteria for judging each category, and the judging evaluation forms.
What Will I Do as a Judge?
A panel of independent judges will perform judging of entries. Each member will need to score online for 20 to 30 projects between 26 February and Mar 9. The total working time is approximately 2 days.
Will I Be Compensated?
Judges will not be compensated or reimbursed for their travel or services to the judging of entries.
In addition, other rewards include:
· personal introduction of each judge on the competition’s official website or press release,
· a Certificate and Letter of Gratitude to Judges,
· invitation to attend the Sydney division final competition at the end of the competition will be given
Please visit the official website http://www.itcsz.cn for more information.